Internet Marketing, Consulting and Training since 1995
- Website Design, Development and online marketing classes
Past Speakers/Trainers at Search Engine Strategies, PCBC, TecHome Expo, NAHB International Builders Show, NAHB Board of Directors, NAHB MIRM ProED Training (1st ever)
- Internet marketing strategy and planning
- Practical recommendations and "Quick Wins" on Website design and messaging based on an Expert Review and analysis of your web analytics data.
- Search Engine Marketing Strategies (Improving results from search engine optimization (SEO) and Paid search (PPC) marketing)
- Customer Relationship Management/Marketing (CRM) systems
- E-mail Marketing planning including improvements to contact strategies and creative
- E-Customer Relationship Management strategies
- Creating an E-marketing plan: assist large and small companies to create an integrated Internet marketing plan and introduce a continuous tracking and improvement process
- Marketer education and knowledge sharing: Training for the marketing or E-commerce team about how to improve your results from digital marketing
- Metrics-based e-marketing improvement: expert consulting on obtaining the most pertinent information from your web analytics systems (for example, Google Analytics, HBX, Omniture, Webtrends) by data analysis and recommendations to improve results
- One-to-one mentoring and consulting: by phone, e-mail or face-to-face to help develop your e-marketing expertise and resolve the e-marketing issues you face
- E-marketing briefing: A short awareness raising session to highlight key issues the Internet raises for your marketers and strategists
- Focused brainstorming sessions: with your team to identify key actions to take your online marketing "to the next level" and out market the competition
Website Analysis & Online Competitive Analysis provides answers to these common questions
- What keywords visitors really use when searching for your website?
- Do you need a new website or a redesign to improve traffic and usability?
- Does your website traffic meeting your goals or just "hit and run" traffic?
- How to improve your websites organic ranking (natural listing)on search engines
- Integration of social networking or blog to your online marketing strategies
- The most effective methods of improving Return on Investment (ROI) for online marketing
Also be sure to list Expert Sales & Sales Management Training provided by Bob Schultz & The New Home Sales Specialists www.NewHomeSalesSpecialists.com